For Quality Time In Paradise!
Time to reserve your stay at the Hotel Coral Reef— time to relax on a beach next to the ocean under palm trees on the beautiful and exotic tropical island of Kauai! We've got your room all ready for you... all at the most affordable prices!
Call us at: 808-822-4481, or toll-free: 800-843-4659
- Economy Suite starting at: $175.00 (pricing for 1 to 3 person occupancy)
eSpecial rate: $149 (click here)
* Prices and discounts subject to change without notice; each additional occupant
$25 per night; does not include HI state taxes; children 12 and under stay free in
same room with existing beds; offers & specials may not be combined with other
discounts unless expressly stated; additional charges and restrictions may apply.
Notice: Must be 21 years old to reserve rooms.
Check-in and check-out:
- Check-in: 2:00pm; Check-out: 11:00am
- Pets not allowed (service animals are welcome)
Deposit / Cancellation Policy:
- One-nights deposit required to secure reservation.
- All reservations cancelled within 5 days prior to arrival shall be subject to a cancellation charge.
The Hotel Coral Reef is only 8 miles north from the Lihue International Airport (LIH), and located at the north end of Kapaa town. Travel north on Kuhio highway and into north Kapaa. You will pass the ABC store, the Kountry Kitchen, then the Kapaa Public Library, and then you will cross a small stream; shortly thereafter, you will see the Hotel located on the right-hand side of the road (as you are traveling north).
- The Hotel Coral Reef is in Kapaa, 8 miles north of the Lihue airport
- Taxi fares run about $33 from the airport to the hotel
- Kauai Bus/shuttle runs from the airport to a stop about two blocks away:
General public fair..........bus: $1.50 (shuttle: $0.50)
Seniors/children.............bus: $0.75 (shuttle: $0.25)
...see you soon in Kauai!
"We had such a wonderful time at the Hotel Coral Reef. Your staff are so nice... it really makes a difference when we can relax in a place like this after a big day of site-seeing and adventure!"— More Happy Hotel Guests